Monday, November 19, 2007

Fasting

I will begin my first fast 11/23/07.

I plan to do a 3 day water fast, but I may throw in some juice. Kevin had planned to do it for himself so we have decided to do it together. NICE!

What I expect to get out of it:
Increased Self Control
A Detoxified Body
A Conversation with God
I know I’m expecting a lot, but that’s how I roll :)

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.


While I was writing tonight after class, I realized I should stop and go to Kevin’s game. I forgot that it was Monday night. When I realized it, I wanted to turn and run. I was not comfortable.
I decided to talk to people so I didn’t feel like such an outsider. Then people started talking to me and I felt like I was a part of the “in-crowd”. Then I realized…….it was ALL so SILLY. Then I felt confident because of who I was and what I stood for. I’m home now and feel even better :)

No comments: